Wholesale Sales Manager (Broadband) - Field Based
Salary: £25,000 basic, realistic OTE of £40,000
Sector: Sales - Telecommunications
- Fun and friendly working culture
- Fantastic progression opportunities!
- Ongoing development provided
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
Due to their exciting continued expansion, our client who is fast becoming the leading broadband network and services provider are looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager to join their team! Having recently secured a significant private investment, they are planning a major fibre roll-out across the East of England, connecting homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
As a Wholesale Sales Manager you'll be predominantly field based, responsible for developing business through their existing customer base, and seeking new business opportunities. You must be a confident negotiator with a proven sales track record, ideally within the construction industry wholesale market, securing broadband infrastructure deployment in new housing and business estates.
You'll be responsible for dealing with a range of specifiers including architects, main contractors, local authorities, developers as well as working with a range of housebuilders and contractors across the region.
- Managing and driving sales activity in line with company targets, including creating promotion activity
- Strategic market development
- Collection analysis and identifying customer requirements
- Close collaboration with Customer Service, Delivery, Finance & Marketing Team
- Meeting with CEO's of various buying groups and construction wholesalers
- Target small to medium IT companies and ISPs who have an existing customer relationship
- Produce presentations and customer proposals
- Proven sales background - minimum of 3 years ideally in construction wholesalers and/or distribution channels
- An understanding of the developer market
- Strong commercial, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think outside the box!
- Degree educated
To find out more, please contact Kerry at Chase Recruitment on , or attach your CV to
We're interested in hearing from experienced sales professionals throughout the UK, so if you know someone who's looking for a role, please refer them to us via our website www.chase-rec.com - we pay for referrals!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'