Wholesale Production Manager
JSR Associates Ltd is looking to appoint a Wholesale Production Manager on behalf of their client. This is a key role within the business. The successful individual will be expected to grow and develop the wholesale operations to meet its wide customer portfolio demands and expectations You will manager and direct the wholesale operations team in attaining the weekly production plan, in line with set Yield, C.P.K, and yield targets. Whilst attaining labour budgets, achieving customer quality targets and expectations. To contribute to the senior management team to reach business objectives and implement site initiatives.
- To deliver the wholesale operations weekly production schedule through the supervisory operations team to meet cost per output kilo, in line with budget, and supply OTIF customer orders.
- To implement and deliver the wholesale operations health and safety requirements, ensuring all health and safety checks are completed, and all non-conformances are raised and closed out. Work with the Health and Safety Manager, ensuring that we achieve the annual AFR target, ensuring that all near misses are and accident investigation are closed out on time.
- To deliver the weekly planned wholesale operations ensuring that planned K.P.I efficiency, and cost per output kilo, is met or exceeded through coaching and mentoring the supervisory operations team and then measuring their results.
- Account and ensure that a full stock take is undertaken each day and reported to the factory and planning manager along with all yield and cost per kilo summaries for each operations department.
- Liaise with the technical department to deliver technical system and procedures through the wholesale supervisory team that are compliant with costumer policy and requirements. Covering both announced and unannounced audits ensuring compliance to standards and G.M.P is maintained at all times.
- Account and ensure that all pre-start up checks are completed by the wholesale supervisory team all non-conformances raised and closed with the engineering department ensuring line time efficiency is optimized and reduction in down time.
- To deliver the planned wholesale labour and overtime budgets in line with set targets.
- To deliver the wholesale operational succession plan to meet current volume of S.K.U output whilst covering the annual holiday leave without affecting volume output and quality.
- To deliver the wholesale K.P.I communication from T1 review to T3 ensuring full participation from the supervisory team with the onus on them to deliver their line targets and taken account for them in the review meetings.
- To deliver full yield recovery in line within set parameters and at cost across all wholesale SKU’s, results to be delivered through the supervisory operations team.
- To actively promote and protect the core values of the business, to encourage a culture of commitment and excellence lead through example from the production management team.
- To work with the senior team to deliver on business objectives, both long and short term.
- Liaise with both H.R and the training department ensuring the training and development of all wholesale employees at all levels is met. Also ensuring that return to work, disciplinary and grievance procedures are acted on and closed out accordingly, with the emphasis on the supervisory team to carry out all return to works and first level disciplinary with their staff as necessary.
- High levels of personal integrity
- Previous experience of working in fish manufacturing
- Commitment to the business and the customer
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Can think "outside the box "operational adaptability
- Open and honest, understands and respects personal agendas
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Persuasive and strong influencing skills
- Proven track record in similar role
- Understanding of production and engineering techniques
- Able to build teams which perform
- Good numeracy acumen
- Ability to manage operations team to meet performance targets.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefor if we have not responded to you on this occasion your application has not been successful. However, may we take this opportunity to thank you for your interest.
- Communication Skills
- Production Management