Wholesale Operations Administrator
The key purpose of the role is to provide operational support to the wholesale risk team based in the companies head office in Reigate.
- Ensuring credit facilities are approved, set up and administered onto the system
- Ensuring all credit facilities are correctly established onto the wholesale administration system and all manual data entries are keyed correctly
- Initial point of contact for all internal and external queries in relation to wholesale operations issues
- Produce timely and accurate legal documentation in conjunction with internal and external legal advisors/solicitors
- Prepare and issue CHAPS payments to our dealer and OEM partners on a daily basis
- Ensure timely completion of Wholesale stock audits and follow up to ensure audits are finalised within the approved timelines
- Produce timely and accurate MI as requested by the Wholesale Operations Manager
- Carry out additional tasks from time to time as may reasonably be requested
- Experience of working in a wholesale operations environment
- Display a sound understanding of the financial services industry would be considered
- Some general knowledge of a wholesale administration system would be ideal
- Ideally working within motor related financial services or as a minimum worked within an environment where both B2C and B2B activity took place, or is a graduate calibre applicant
- Worked in an organisation where multiple stakeholder management was common
- Able to produce professional and robust working documentation and presentations
- Confident when dealing with senior management
- Based in Reigate
- Salary £20,000 - £28,000 per annum, plus up to 20% quarterly performance based bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Eligibility for employee car scheme
- 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday with an hour for lunch
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Administrative Support
- Business Operations
- Operational Support