Wholesale Mobile Support Advisor
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, both written and oral. As part of a growing team, the candidate must have an understanding of computers, internet use and email. Confidence and a 'can do' attitude are essential ingredients. You will be fully supported with ongoing training and a knowledgeable management team.
This is a temporary role for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Location: Nelson office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Providing exceptional support and service to our Resellers
- To be the first point of contact for complaints and escalations within the team and for our Resellers
- Provisioning and Managing reseller orders using our mainframe internal systems as required
- Liaise with resellers and suppliers to resolve issues, providing regular, proactive updates
- Customer Service and Support duties
- Handle incoming calls from our Resellers as required
- Investigation into root cause of recurrent provisioning issues
- Provide technical advice to resellers and internal staff
- Investigate order rejections and issues using problem solving
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Telecoms experience would be beneficial, including Mobile, Voice or Data related
- Good IT skills/knowledge
- A desire to succeed and develop skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Outgoing personality, good sense of humour
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Planning, managing and delivering results
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Order Management
- Reseller Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"