Job Title: Wholesale Manager
Salary: £40,000 plus performance related bonus
Our client is an established and reputable company based in Banbury. They are a specialist in the accessories market creating timeless pieces that can be worn for any occasion. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly capable and analytical Wholesale Manager to work as part of their team. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to expand their market share.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and Finance Director and have responsibility for developing UK and European sales strategy, drive performance and improve processes across the sales and customer service department.
- Fully responsible for delivering UK and European sales strategy each season
- Managing sales strategy across all brands and product categories to achieve company targets for retention and growth
- Researching new markets to develop and grow the brands
- Presenting the range to UK and European wholesale
- Managing the Customer Service & Sales teams
- Analysing and interpreting sales figures
- Identifying operational strategies that drive continuous improvement
- Representing and upholding Company policies and procedures
- Managing Supervisors in the Customer Service & Sales team in line with our HR processes
- Ensuring all UK and European wholesale sales targets are hit.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience leading a sales team, preferably on an international wholesale level
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial and driven environment
- Strong experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent market awareness and analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building skills and the ability to influence
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and within teams when necessary
- Elements of entrepreneurialism, yet guided and backed up by clear analysis of facts to demonstrate return on investment and justification for actions
- Accountable by nature with the desire to make an impact.
- Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm
- Positive and inspiring team player and a confident communicator
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- sales strategy
- international markets