Salary: 30-35k dependant on experience
Sector: Telecoms Industry
Job Description: Wholesale Billing Manager
The Job Role
- To process the Companies monthly bill run in a timely manner as this is to be released on the 4th working day, this includes:
- Ensuring all carrier call and service charge files has been loaded, ensuring what we are being charged is being invoiced out correctly.
- Work with our billing system provider throughout the bill run as per our Bureau process.
- Checking for any carrier anomalies which include billing mistakes and raising necessary dispute with the respective carrier.
- In conjunction with the Accounts team, dealing with any invoice queries from customers which they need assistance with.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy across the carrier imports and manual charges.
- Maintaining separate bill runs across our customer base which involve dual branding, dealer customers, resellers and Channels direct.
- To manage the process of a new reseller coming into the business and ongoing support. This includes:
- The setup of the billing system/wlr3 portal.
- Full training on how to use the billing system/wlr3 portal, and ongoing support.
- For resellers who take the bureau billing option, ensuring their monthly bill run is completed in a timely fashion.
- To deal with any questions and additional training needs for all resellers.
- Provide demos of the billing system/wlr3 portal to any new potential resellers.
- Dealing with bulk migrations where a reseller is moving their current base over to us, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Providing a tailored onboarding of new Bureau resellers.
- Maintaining reseller billing systems to ensure pricing is kept up to date.
- Assisting with reports from the billing system for departments of the business, such as sales team reports.
- New carriers taken on are correctly setup to be imported into the billing system.
- Price updates/changes correctly passed on to Dealers/Resellers via E-shot and updated in the billing system.
- Working with other departments such as IP/Account for changes required to the billing system, which can entail product changes on a large scale across the system.
- Maintaining fraud plans across Channels system for the respective bases.
- Ensuring all available carrier Daily CDRs are imported with relevant fraud alerts looked into with Support.
Established in 2008, Reporting to the Head of Data Services you will be acting as the liaison between, it’s clients and suppliers. This challenging role will have the responsibility for managing multiple orders via several suppliers to ensure installations of all new services are managed to the highest level expected by our clients. You will need to be able to work strategically, understand their current situation and be able to offer alternative solutions when dealing with their issues.
My Client has recently been awarded FCS Wholesale Service Provider of the year 2013 and more recently shortlisted for Best Wholesale Service Provider and Hosted Enterprise Solution for the upcoming Comms National Awards.
This is the perfect time to join a developing team with constant opportunities to grow with the business.
Monthly & Quarterly outings
Dress down Fridays
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Sarah Bailey at SER Limited
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job