Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the role?
Wholesale at Boux Avenue has seen some fantastic growth over its first year of trading. With three new partners on board and more planned for the future an exciting opportunity arisen for a Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser within the team.
The ideal candidate would ideally be available immediately and educated to graduate level. 1-2 years wholesale experience is necessary ideally within a fashion environment. They will also be…
- A great communicator who can provide excellent customer service at all times, dealing with wholesale partners from a variety of different retailers.
- Have intermediate to Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeric skills with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Sales driven
- Proactive attitude
- Works as a team player and able to develop and manage others
What will your responsibilities be?
- Ownership of wholesale accounts and responsible for achieving seasonal sales budgets
- Identifying risk and opportunity, challenging the business to drive growth
- Maintaining excellent communication channels with Wholesale customers
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for Boux Avenue maintaining Brand integrity at all times
- Co-ordination of the wholesale critical path ensuring Customers are seen at the right time to maximise sales
Sales & Trading
- Supporting the Wholesale Merchandiser, ensuring sales targets are met and opportunity to exceed
- Review trade with Customers weekly to maximise sales and margin opportunities
- Liaising with Customers influencing repeat and new orders based on company sales
- Completing Monday Trade Reports and analysing sales
- Feeding back to customers UK sales reactions maximising future buys
- Co-ordinating weekly calls with customers to discuss trade and opportunities
Order & Delivery Management
- Maintenance of the critical path process ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent communication channels across retail Buying and Merchandising teams representing the Wholesale business at all times
- Protecting sales ensuring minimal or no cancellations
- Highlighting any delivery issues to internal teams and Customers. Protecting sales and margin at all times
- Working with the Warehouse to fulfil orders and ensure customer compliance in deliver
- Working with finance team and dealing with any invoice queries
- Supporting the Merchandising Admin Assistant ensuring allocations are processed at the right time
- Supporting the Merchandising Admin Assistant creating sales orders for wholesale orders
- Liaising with merchandising teams where taking stock from UK
- Managing and developing the Merchandising Admin Assistant
Brand placement, Imagery and Marketing
- Managing and operating the process behind sample management
- Driving launch of new season and the placement/marketing of Boux Avenue
- Continuous review of Customers platforms to maintain Brand Integrity
- Ensuring company assets are communicated at the right time in order to maximise sales potential
- Regularly reviewing competition within our customers platforms to identify strength, risk and opportunity
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'