Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser
An exciting position has arisen within our Wholesale & International department. This is a brand new role which is central to the successful operation of this department. More than a typical Assistant Merchandiser role, this job also gives you the opportunity to help to define new processes, build partner relationships with exciting brand partners and be part of a fast-paced and dynamic department.
Budgeting & Planning
- Support the Wholesale Merchandiser in building budgets by wholesalers at category level
- Conduct end of season analysis and lessons learnt by partner / by category
- Manage the OTB and review BTA against budget and confirmed wholesale orders
- Take ownership and supervise the maintenance of the wholesale buy sheet
- Plan and prepare size breakdowns and sizing grid
- Create documents to support the efficient running of the department
- Take ownership of partner price lists
- Ensure Monday Trade packs are run, formatted accurately and are distributed to team.
- Attend and contribute in weekly critical path meetings. Feedback to Merchandiser.
- Build relationships with internal partners including UK B&M, warehouse, VM and channel.
- Work closely with UK product Merchandisers and the Channel Allocation team to deliver best use of existing stock to help manage stock levels
- Work closely with the Junior Wholesale Supply Chain Manager to potentialise stock
- Update and issue weekly, monthly, seasonal Dispatch Report by partner
- Assist in the training and development needs of the Wholesale Admin Assistants
- Manage the day to day running of the department
- Effectively delegate where appropriate
- Liaise with Wholesale Partners and build relationships via relevant communication methods
- Be responsible for a product department acting as the key point of contact between UK B&M and Wholesale
- Owning and developing the merchandising process for a licensed brand (TBC)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong literacy, numeracy and commercial skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, good working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent relationship skills - both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Organised yet flexible
- Must demonstrate maturity with common sense
- Resilient, dynamic with a thirst to drive change for the better
- Can perform under pressure and work within a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Understands the importance of prioritising and managing expectations
- Minimum of two years' line management experience with the ability to motivate the team
You will currently be working as an Assistant Merchandiser for at least 2 years, ideally within wholesale or international
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job