Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes. The business is in a period of tremendous growth, they are now looking to recruit a White Goods Technical Advisor to join their team.
The White Goods Technical Advisor will be a key member of the Customer Service and Technical Support Teams. Duties include: -
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Provide relevant product diagnostics support to customers over the telephone for a range of white goods and electrical appliances.
- Contact stakeholders to arrange engineer appointments.
- Problem solve over the telephone and should this be unachievable arrange necessary spare parts to the engineer to provide a solution.
- Utilise relevant systems, databases and documents for managing customer contacts accurately and recording engineer call outs.
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in the product training programmes to enhance product knowledge and skills.
The successful applicant will be a highly organised problem solver with excellent attention to detail. Adaptable with the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, provide excellent customer service and demonstrate good IT skills.
Experience within a white good engineering/ technical based role or an engineering qualification would be highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture within a business that is rapidly expanding and can offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Technical Support
- Inbound Calls