Red 5 are working in partnership with CORY Riverside Energy and Groundwork London. Groundwork London’s REWORK project repairs and sells on whitegoods at affordable prices. The Cory Riverside Energy in Wandsworth is an approved authorised treatment facility for waste electrical and electronic equipment, located near the River Thames in London. Roles available include White Goods Operatives, Trainee Engineers, Reuse Greeters and Trainee Administration Officers. Pay rates start at £7.50 an hour.
This is a Fast track opportunity to a job with an immediate start with a guaranteed interview following completion of this FREE 3-week accredited training (delivered by Groundwork London on behalf of Cory RE - one of London’s leading regeneration charities).
This is in Partnership with Groundwork London. Their Skills Development programmes support individuals who are almost job ready, providing them with industry specific skills to make them stand out above the rest. Individuals are guaranteed an interview with Cory Recycling.
- Course starts: 15th January 2018
- Location: CORY Riverside Energy,
- Smugglers Way, London SW18 1EG
- Interview WC 8th Jan with an immediate job start.
- Qualifications: Waste & Recycling and Employability Skills
- Please apply via this advert
- 18+ years & unemployed
- Must live in Central or South London boroughs