White Goods Engineer - Swansea
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/ Domestic Appliance Engineers in Swansea for a multi brand company within the kitchen appliance industry.
Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast-growing company, willing to offer the following:
White Goods Engineer Package:
- Up to £25,000 as a basic salary
- Monday-Friday (1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 8-10 jobs per day
- Overtime paid at £10-£15 per job
- Van for reasonable private use
- Holiday allowance
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers' homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on this major manufacturers' appliances, aiming for a high first time fix rate every time.
This organisation will require previous or existing experience with the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Please note that you must have a minimum of 1 years' recent experience as a white goods engineer to apply for this position.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know, please contact Chantal or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job