Role: White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer - Liverpool
Package: Manufacturer, £27k basic, 40 hour week, Mon - Fri work, Paid travel time, Bonus scheme, 31 days Holiday,
We are known as one of the UK's leading White Goods manufacturers of kitchen appliances. We owe our success due to a reputation of high quality service and outstanding customer service.
We bring the latest kitchen appliance technology to our customers and provide full installation, service, repair and breakdown of all white goods appliances.
You will be a white goods engineer responsible for the repair of a wide range of kitchen appliances.
- Service, maintenance and repair of White Goods equipment including gas and electric cookers
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience including cookers
- Relevant Gas Qualifications (GAS SAFE CCN1 / CKR1)
- Driver's Licence
- Basic starting Salary from: £26,000
- 40 hour week Monday - Friday
- Door to door pay minus 30 mins travel each way
- First Fix Bonus Scheme
- Overtime is paid at time and a quarter Mon - Friday.
- Weekend overtime is paid at time and a half until midday on Saturday and double time afterwards.
- Private Pension Scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Smart Phone
- Mercedes Vito Van
- Fuel card
- Top up manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
- Field Service Engineer
- gas engineer
- domestic appliance engineer
- white goods engineer
- Intergrated Appliances
- kitchen appliance engineer
- cooker engineer