White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Basic salary £32,500 / High-end Manufacturer / 40hr working week / Bonus Scheme / 33 days holiday / Progression / Private Healthcare / Training!
Having been established for over 100 years, we work closely as a leading European Manufacturer to ensure we sell only premium products with excellent results! We bring the latest kitchen appliance technology to our customers and provide full service, repair and breakdown.
- Fault finding and repair of all white goods appliances: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration and cookers
- Field based customer facing position
- Visiting customer households attending call outs
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant experience working on white goods appliances such as: Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Tumble Dryers, Refrigeration and Cookers
- Relevant ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications (CCN1, CKR1) Qualifications would be an advantage
- R600 / FGas Refrigeration Qualifications or training would also be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £32,500
- 40hr working week, Monday to Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Smart Phone & Laptop
- Top of the range tools & equipment
- Air Conditioned Van & Fuel card
- Healthcare, eye-care & Income protection schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 x your salary
- Structured career progression
- Discount on company products
- Top up training provided and funded when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link and we will give you a call for a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'