Job Title: White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Area: Surrey / South West London (TW / KT / CR)
Basic Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 + vehicle with private use, product training, 25 days holiday + bank holidays (opportunity to earn an additional holidays through length of service),overtime 1 in 4 Saturdays , working from home, progression opportunities, pension , tools, discount on tools , PPE provided
This company is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The firm operates around 40 factories worldwide. Together with a global network of sales and customer service firms, the company is made up of about 80 companies in 50 countries, with a total workforce of more than 56,000 people. Their product range includes large home appliances for cooking, dish-washing, laundry (washing and drying), refrigeration and freezing, as well as a multitude of small appliances, such as fully automatic espresso machines, floor care and hot water appliances.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A background in white goods repairs would act as a huge advantage to your application (e.g. washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, hobs, ovens, extractor fans etc) however experience in another electro-mechanical field service role would be considered (e.g. coffee, vending, catering ).
- Ideally have electrical qualifications (City & Guilds 224 Consumer Electrical and Electronic Servicing, City & Guilds 2365 Electrical Installation, 17th Edition etc)
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills - able to handle a variety of customers.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki on for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.
- commercial catering
- white goods
- domestic appliance field engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'