White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
42.5hr working week / Basic salary £25,000 - £28,000 / Mon - Fri work / Up to £1000 per month in bonuses / Van + Fuel card!
We have been trading now for over 40 years and have successfully built a huge understanding of all multi-brand appliances. Our Engineers have been with us for a long time and have excellent experience in the appliance industry!
- Repair of all multi-brand white goods appliances: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration and cookers.
- Fault finding on white goods appliances
- Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant white goods engineering experience
- Domestic gas (CCN1/CKR1) or F-Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic starting salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience/qualifications & location)
- 5hr working week (30 min lunch break included in this)
- Monday - Friday work
- Bonus scheme - You can earn up to £1,000 per month
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Citreon Berlingo Van
- Fuel Card
- Smart Phone
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-going training provided and funded!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
- Field Service Engineer
- White Goods Engineer
- Domestic Appliance Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'