White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer - Thetford
40 hr week / 10% bonus scheme / Overtime paid at time and a half / 31 days holiday / Training!
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the repair and breakdown of a wide range of mutli-brand white goods appliances such as: washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, cookers and fridges.
- Repair and breakdown of White Goods equipment: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- Relevant Gas Qualifications (CCN1 / CKR1) / F Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £24,000 - £28,000 (on experience/qualifications)
- 40 hour week
- Bonus Scheme (10% of annual salary)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 31 days holiday
- Private Pension and private healthcare scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Brand new Fiat Doblo Custom Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Group Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets, cinemas etc!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
- service engineer
- field engineer
- White Goods Engineer
- Domestic Appliance Engineer
- dishwasher engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'