Job Title: White Goods Engineer (Training onto Commercial Dishwashers for a Manufacturer) - MANCHESTER
Benefits: Basic Salary from £26,000 / Door to door pay / Private usage of van / Training / Overtime!
Having been established for over 40 years' we have quickly grown to become the leading manufacturer of premium Commercial kitchen appliances.
All of our appliances are manufactured to the highest quality standards and we have heavily invested in the training and development of our specialist service engineers and this along with ensuring our engineers are supplied with a good stock of spare parts helps us to maintain consistently high customer service and a brilliant first fix rate.
- Service, maintenance and repair of electrical Commercial Catering Equipment
- Fault Finding on Dishwashers / Glasswashers / Warewashers
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- 17th Edition Electrics or relevant electrical qualifcations
- Driver's Licence
- Basic salary from £26,000 +
- Standard working week: 42.5 hours
- Monday - Friday working week
- 1-6 weekend rota with overtime rates
- Paid door to door
- Yearly pay reviews
- 28 days holiday
- Van (can be used for personal use)
- Fuel card
- Sick Pay
- Smart Phone
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
- 17th edition
- field service engineer
- electrical engineer
- domestic appliance engineer
- white goods engineer
- dishwasher engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job