WHITE GOODS ENGINEER & DOMESTIC APPLIANCE ENGINEER x8
New Vacancies UK wide with a leading manufacturer.
- Bedfordshire - Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes,etc
- Birmingham & Coventry
- Essex - Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Colchester
- Hertfordshire - Stevenage, etc
- Norfolk - Norwich, etc
- Suffolk - Ipswich, etc
White Goods, Kitchen Appliance & Domestic Appliance Manufacturer, are seeking experienced Engineers, due to a Five year plan for growth and possible opportunities for progression.
Are you a White Goods Engineer, Domestic Appliance Engineer, Kitchen Appliance Engineer or Laundry Engineer with experience of; cookers, laundry, washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers, etc, (refrigeration or gas an advantage).
- Basic Salary - Negotiable on skills
- Bonus from circa £1500-2500+pa (paid monthly)
- Monday to Friday 40hr week
- Saturdays 1 in 4 (day off in lieu)
- Company Van with private use option (fully stocked)
- Holiday - 31 days rising to 36 with service
- All Tools, uniform, phone/tablet, full support & ongoing training, pension to 7% contributory
Have a full UK driving licence & previous White Goods Engineer or Domestic Appliance Service Engineer experience?
Experience of Beko, Baumatic, Bosch, Neff, Siemens, Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool, Hoover, Smeg, Fisher Paykel, Dimplex, Stoves, Electrolux, Gaggenau, Miele, Zannussi appliances?
- Then please call or apply in confidence, Lynn or Dan at startMonday UK
- Or to book an interview contact us confidentially at Start Monday
- Catering Engineer
- Coffee Machine Engineer
- White Goods Engineer
- Domestic Appliance Engineer
- Cooker Engineer
- Oven Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'