National Field Manager - Whirlpool
REL Field Marketing
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 to 37,000 per annum + up 10% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
You will need to be centrally located as this is a National role.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of National Field Manager on our Whirlpool team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Field Sales Manager's
- Leading the Field Team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment for Whirlpool
- Developing team operating standards by sharing best practice and using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Embedding and championing our client's values and REL's People Promise principles across the team
Please note this position will require a minimum of 2 nights away per week.
You will have:
- Strong people management experience - ideally within the Technology or Retail sector
- Proven experience developing and leading successful sales and/or training teams within both Retail and B2B
- A real focus on increasing sales performance
- A strong work ethic and passion for developing performance
- A hands on approach to delivering best practice in the field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions
- An enthusiastic, can-do positive approach to all things and possess an ability to see the opportunity in all challenges
- A driven attitude with ambition to succeed and develop within the role
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Field Sales
- People Management
- Drive sales