Field Support Manager - Whirlpool
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8,000 per annum + Bonus Opportunity + Company Car
Working: 14 hours per week, ideally Wednesday & Thursday but with some flexibility available
You will be covering: Belfast, Ballymena, Craigavon and surrounding areas (covering postcodes: BT1, 6, 8, 19, 23, 27, 28, 35, 36, 42, 43, 47, 51, 53, 60, 64, 74)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Support Manager on our Whirlpool team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising Whirlpool product sales and profitability through driving the Whirlpool brand and products to end users, through 'awareness' and 'training support' within your territory
- Being a product 'expert' in all Whirlpool products with an understanding of how to train people to use and sell the Whirlpool products
- Motivating, training and engaging Whirlpool Retail Partners with the Whirlpool brand and associated products
- 'Selling-in/increasing' the range of Whirlpool products within Whirlpool Trade Partners
- Identifying and providing potential business leads directly to the Whirlpool 'in-house' Key Account Manager
- Working closely with Whirlpool KAM's and 'in-house' Training teams to propose new ideas, solutions, initiatives and incentives that will drive return on investment
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest in technology and have experience working within a sales and/or training role
- Excitement for new upcoming products
- Strong influencing skills
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales