A private sector, locum opportunity is available for an experienced Wheelchair Therapist (Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist). Work for the leading provider of wheelchair and community equipment services.
You will need to have previous experience working in a Wheelchair service, and will be an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist by background.
Further details of this private sector locum role:
- Responsible for your own caseload, running your own clinic and prescribing wheelchairs and pressure cushions to promote mobility, function and comfort.
- The client’s postural needs will also be a key feature in the assessment process seeking support from the clinical lead for the more complex cases.
- Undertaking a comprehensive assessment of service users with a variety of physical, cognitive and/or learning disabilities.
- Service users present with complex multi-pathologies which require a higher level of understanding of the impact of these conditions/disabilities.
- Assessing and prescribing the most suitable mobility equipment to meet the user’s mobility needs using "chair in the day" principles to achieve efficiency and effectiveness for our clients, maintaining productivity for the service.
- Private sector, outside of IR35
- Start asap
- Ongoing contract
- Full time hours (can be flexible)
- Hertfordshire location
- Excellent hourly rates
To hear more about this opportunity, including a full job description, please contact Hunter AHP today
Hunter AHP is the home of Allied Healthcare Professional recruitment. We operate in the AHP market and the AHP market alone. This means we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of this market.
- We provide permanent recruitment for AHPs; and
- AHP Locum provision
In the provision of Locum AHPs we are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process.
Our approach is unique: rather than holding a database of 'all-comers' we hand-pick our own network of AHPLocums. Being niched in the AHP market enables us to invest time in being proactive in building networks of the very best Locums. All individuals represented by Hunter AHP have been through a rigorous process of due diligence, confirming the individual's ability to provide a great service to clients and patients.