Our client is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Wheel Repair Technician to join their Workshop in Hoo, Rochester Kent.
- To work within standards and processes laid down by paint and dry goods companies to ensure that a high-quality cost-effective end product is produced.
- To check all work prior to starting to ensure that it has been repaired to the required standard.
- To order parts as required.
- To ensure all parts are removed and refitted in line with manufacturer’s instructions and bagged and labelled for easy identification.
- To ensure that all parts requisitions are completed accurately.
- To ensure all work is completed within the time allotted.
- To remove and refit part prior to repair.
- To work efficiently to ensure targets are met.
- To reject any sub-standard repairs.
- To develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Able to carry out the work to a high standard
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence for over 2 years, no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player
In return you can expect:
- A fun, friendly & fast paced atmosphere within a busy bodyshop
- Paid weekly
- PAYE rate £12
- 28 days Holiday (PAYE only)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'