Welsh Teacher required for a leading comprehensive school in North Wales.
Excell Supply is North Wales leading Education Sector Specialists, founded in 2011 with the ambition to be different from the traditional supply agencies. We have continually grown over the past 6 years and are passionate about raising standards in education. If you are a skilled Welsh Teacher and would like to be part of our success, please apply now!
This is a full time Welsh position, with a two week timetable cycle, starting in January 2018, and is likely to run until Easter. This position is within a leading secondary school in Conwy, which is looking for a dedicated and passionate Welsh Teacher to cover the absence of a key member in their Welsh Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for both newly qualified and experienced teachers to join a friendly, positive and creative team.
We need you to have...
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Experience of teaching to KS3/KS4 and/or KS5
- Good classroom management skills
It’s nice to have...
- Ability to offer an alternative curriculum area would be an advantage
Excell Supply offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. All applicants will be subject to a registration process, must hold QTS, and have a current DBS in place.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.