A Welsh Medium Primary School based in Swansea is looking for a qualified Welsh Medium Primary School Teacher to work as part of their committed team where you will be fully supported by the Head Teacher and staff alike. You will be working across KS2 and Foundation Phase so a creative and supportive approach to inspire and encourage learning is essential in this solely Welsh speaking school. There are some wonderful facilities that aim to increase the abilities and confidence of each and every child.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team, CER are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the CER supply team at this excellent school you will be have:
- The ability to teach through the medium of Welsh
- Experience of working with Foundation Phase and KS2 children
- Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in an innovative way
- Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
- The confidence to contribute to the planning of core subjects across the foundation phase.
To apply to work in this school please call Kelly on or click 'apply' to forward your details over.
- Welsh Medium Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'