Welsh Medium Teaching Assistant - Conwy
Are you a fluent Welsh speaker looking for a new challenge?
Excell Supply is Wales’s fastest growing Education Sector Specialists, and we are currently recruiting for suitably qualified and experienced Teaching Assistants to work at posts in Welsh medium primary schools across Conwy and surrounding areas.
The successful candidates will be proactive members of the classroom and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in Welsh is essential for this post. We currently have both day to day supply and long term positions available so if you are looking for flexibility then look no further and click apply!
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a passion in promoting the Welsh language.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Access to our benefits package and 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme and get up to £100!
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service - we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'