I am currently recruiting for a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant for one of my primary schools in conwy to assist with the supply across all key Stages mainly KS1 as and when needed.
The school is an official Welsh school; therefore staff are expected to be passionate about educating through the medium of Welsh.
Depending on experience and qualifications I can pay between £52.50 and £57.50 per day for this role.
You will be:
- A fluent Welsh Speaker
- Passionate about Education
- Encourage pupils interaction and engagement
- Have a caring a supportive personality and acting like a role model
- Support and supervise pupils in small groups or individually to achieve their learning targets
- A good understanding and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
In return I will offer you:
- Supported by me individual and by an award winning team and award winning compliance department with collectively over 15 years education recruitment experience.
- A range of day to day and Long Term Positions to suit your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (£250 cash back)
- Cash back on your DBS if a new one is required.
- Free training and development
- Negotiable daily pay rates
Send your CV
- Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant