The successful candidate will:
· Establish and maintain a purposeful working atmosphere.
· Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and use a variety of strategies and practices to promote the diverse cultural and equality issues in the classroom.
· Plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability of Reception children, as well as other relevant initiatives and the school's own policies.
· Encourage children in developing self-esteem and respect for others.
· Create a stimulating and safe learning environment.
· Assess and record the progress of pupils' learning to inform next steps and monitor progress.
· Teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all children including those with additional learning needs and more able and talented and to meet differing learning styles.
· Deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies, successfully.
If you would like to be considered for this position please contact Neil by sending your CV to;