Due to continued growth, our client in Caerphilly are looking to expand their Customer Service team and are looking to recruit 2 x Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisors to manage customer enquiries and achieve service levels in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
Working within a small, dynamic and friendly team, you will be the front-line contact for members of the public and customers looking for further information and support.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries and ensure that all enquiries are resolved to service levels and focus on 'right first-time' resolution of all issues
- Providing factual and relevant advice to the customer and, where appropriate, making referrals on behalf of customers to third parties for additional support
- Providing advice around having a comprehensive understanding of customer situation
- Identify and help to resolve any customers suffering delays or experiencing issues in progressing through the customer journey
- Work with local third parties that can help to tackle customer enquiries
- Assist in unblocking issues that may impact or delay the customer journey
- Provide face to face support for customers with communication challenges
- Proactively identify ideas and suggest improvements to the customer journey
- Support the successful resolution of customer complaints and appeals
- Be a main point of contact for any complaints that have been assigned to you by the Customer Service Manager
- Provide the Customer Service Manager with regular updates on outstanding complaints
- If required, provide a face to face appointment to offer additional support and help getting the complaint to resolution
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to speak fluent Welsh is essential
- Educated to a high academic standard or evidence of equivalent professional experience
- Evidence of ongoing professional development in a relevant field
- Successful experience in a customer service role
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
- Experience of managing complaints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with a broad range of people
- A problem solver who puts the customer first and seeks answers
- Confident self-starter
- Excellent team working skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a company who truly value their employees and their customers. They will offer a competitive salary and good benefits, an excellent working environment and strong career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'