Do you have previous Customer Service experience within a Call Centre? Do you pride yourself on delivering excellent customer service? Do you speak fluent Welsh?
Then Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you.
You will be working within a team which prides itself on providing the very best service to customers and going above and beyond to ensure that their experience is as good as it can be. Therefore an understanding of and a commitment to providing customer service excellence is essential.
Key Responsibilities will include
• Effectively handle inbound or outbound calls
• Ensure that calls are handled in adherence to campaign remit
• Successfully maintain call control
• Consistently achieve the relevant call handling quality and technical criteria
• Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Location Central Bristol
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Shifts between 08:00 - 22:00 Monday-Sunday
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong customer service background, be able to work on your own initiative and be quick to take on new instruction.
• Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases (essential)
• Good telephone manner - Ability to control the call, computer literate
• Excellent data captures skills, with good attention to detail
If you are interested in applying and would like to know more, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment today!
- Customer Service