Welsh Speaking Customer Service Administrator
Our client, a well established and growing business, are looking for a Welsh-speaking Customer Service Administrator to join their Newtown office. This role is a temporary position for the next 3 months initially with an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Supporting grant-making within the organisation to ensure customers have an excellent experience
• Liaising with staff from two offices to deliver administrative support
• Supporting quality assurance and data validation processes
• Working closely with other Administrators to coordinate activity and ensure a consistent level of service to grant holders as well as for internal customers
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent Welsh Language skills both oral and written
• Provide excellent customer service
• Keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• Strong IT skills
• Be able to multi task and adapt to changing work environments
If you are interested and you are the above then please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'