Welsh Speaking Customer Advisor
Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Llandudno Junction, Conwy , Wales
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service? Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of Welsh Speaking Customer Service Advisors for our client who is based in Llandudno Junction Conwy. This is a key front line role in a new team providing a blend of customer services and arrears management. If you're customer focused and good at building relationships then this role is for you.
- Setting up payment plans
- Administering payments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Reviewing follow up actions ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
- Contacting customers who have missed payments
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced, high performance team (retail, hospitality or contact centre environment) or Graduate looking for experience within a professional environment
- Fluent in Welsh and English languages
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Customer Service Advisor you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Full time permanent contract
- Free life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance - 36 days including bank and public holidays
- Flexi time (pre-planned, subject to business requirements)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Access to a variety of exclusive discounts and much more
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Start Date: Immediate start dates available
Location: Llandudno Junction - This is an excellent opportunity for a career in customer service, so please APPLY online immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; welsh; wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"