Excell Supply are currently looking to recruit a Fluent Welsh Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Conwy area.
You will be required to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in various schools in Conwy
The successful candidate will be proactive members of the classroom and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in Welsh is essential for this post.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Welsh Speaking
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Access to our benefits package and 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service - we listen to your needs.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'