Excell Supply are currently looking to recruit a Fluent Welsh Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Denbighshire area.
You will be required to work in a Primary setting in various schools in Denbigshire.
The successful candidate will be proactive members of the classroom and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in Welsh is essential for this post.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Welsh Speaking
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- Ideally teaching assistant Level 2 or 3 qualification
- Ideally Worked with children in the 5 years
- Right to work in the UK.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme - *Get £500 cash for referring a friend*
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service - we listen to your needs.
Following Successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work. Please be aware due to the nature of the pupil’s occasional absence, condition there may be days when attendance for the role will not be necessary.
If you are ready for a new challenge as BiologyTeacher, please send your CV today!
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'