PERMANENT POSITION 994/26 - WINCHESTER - WELLBEING ASSISTANT
Our client is recruiting a wellbeing assistant to support the daily activities of their residents.
The home in Winchester specialise in nursing and dementia and is looking for a creative, kind and compassionate person to assist with activities as a wellbeing assistant.
The duties of the wellbeing assistant based in our client's Winchester home are:
1. Full engagement with all residents in support of our Wellbeing Facilitator. Assisting with personal care when required and adopting a hands-on approach to ensure they are comfortable and enjoying the activity taking place.
2. Providing full support to our Wellbeing Facilitator in liaising with residents, relatives, friends and staff to ensure a full knowledge of the residents likes, dislikes, interests, abilities and limitations.
3. Assisting in providing a weekly and a weekend programme which is full and varied. This may be supplemented by using outside providers.
4. Ensure that all staff are aware of the activities taking place and provide a limited range of equipment in all suites for use by residents who are unable to join in in the main activities.
5. Fully assisting in activities based on the planned programme prepared by the Wellbeing Facilitator which allows for flexibility according to residents’ needs and organised themed events that correspond with local and national events and customs.
6. Attending outings as appropriate, giving consideration to safety needs in particular carrying out risk assessments and coordinate staffing requirements.
7. To carry out regular checks with the driver (if not the Wellbeing Facilitator) including the safety equipment on the mini bus and ensure the appropriate equipment is in place for each journey.
8. To participate in fund raising events as required. In particular assisting the Wellbeing Facilitator in organising the yearly summer Fete.
- BREAKS ALL PAID FOR - FREE MEALS WHEN ON DUTY - SUPERB BENEFITS PACKAGE
For immediate interviews for the position of Wellbeing Assistant based in Winchester please contact Jacqueline.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'