Job Title: Well Being of Future Generations Manager
Location: Cardiff (CF11)
Salary: The salary range for the position is £56,178 - £66,104 (based on qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience)
Package: Alpha pension, 33 days annual leave exclusive of public bank holidays, annual travel allowance payment of £3,350 subject to meeting the eligibility requirements which may vary from time to time
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 29th March 2018
The Audit Office is recruiting a suitably qualified project manager to support and deliver the Well Being of Future Generations (WFG) work across the Audit Office.
Directly accountable to the Director with responsibility for the oversight of their WFG audits, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the Auditor General fulfils his/her responsibilities under the WFG Act. The main duties include:
- To project manage the WFG audits across Health and Local Government sectors and across National Studies, including developing new methods and approaches; and
- To deliver the Auditor General's reports to the National Assembly on the examinations carried out by staff of the Audit Office
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge and understanding of the Wellbeing of Future Generation Act and have a well-developed understanding of the public sector and the related political environment. They should also be able to demonstrate amongst other things:
- Excellent communication skills;
- An ability to foster and develop excellent working relationships, with the ability to strategically influence at senior levels within the Audit Office and with key external stakeholders including the Future Generations Commissioner and public bodies subject to the Act; and the
- Ability to run and shape a project largely independently, that is within a framework agreed with the lead Director, making or advising on key decisions regarding the direction, nature and project approach
Candidates should set out relevant skills and experience in their expression of interest.
The post is based in their Cardiff office.
The ability to speak Welsh is an advantage.
This role is mobile role and therefore the ability to drive is an essential requirement of the role.
Further details regarding the skills and experience requirements are provided in the job description.
Further information on the role can be found in the job description.
The assessment centre will run 23 April 2018.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the CAREERS PAGE.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Well Being Future Generation Manager, Project Manager, Audit Project Manager, Audit Office Future Generation Coordinator, Project Support Coordinator, Political Environment Project Manager may also be considered for this role.
Uwch Swyddog Caffael Gwasanaethau Busnes
Gweithio o fewn tîm bach amlddisgyblaethol, cefnogi y PeWellv nnaeth Gwasanaethau Busnes i ddarparu swyddogaeth ynglyn â phob agwedd ar gaffael. Bydd y deiliad swydd hefyd yn darparu cymorth i swyddogaethau eraill a dirprwyo ar gyfer y Pennaeth Gwasanaethau Busnes.Mae swyddogaethau gwasanaethau busnes yn cynnwys caffael, rheoli cyfleusterau, iechyd a diogelwch, rheolaeth amgylcheddol a cofnodion a gweinydd cyffredinol
Ystod gyflog ar gyfer y swydd yw £56,178 - £66,104
- Project Manager
- Project Support Coordinator
- Well Being Future Generation Manager
- Audit Project Manager
- Audit Office Future Generation Coordinator
- Political Environment Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job