Get Set UK is a high performing people services provider that works on a range of exciting programmes funded by ESF, DWP, Local Jobcentre, Big Lottery and SFA aimed at supporting people find employment and gain qualifications. Last year we were shortlisted as finalists for the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards and winners of the ERSA partner of the Year award. Get Set UK are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to monitor on a number of ESF/DWP funded programmes in London.
To support the compliance audit processes ensuring application of agreed procedures in line with company policy. To ensure compliance with all DWP and ESF contractual requirements throughout the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake audits and monitoring to ensure contractual requirements are delivered.
- Provide reports and action plans so any areas of improvement can be highlighted and monitored
- Support operations with training and advice so best practice is shared and consistency obtained across delivery sites
- Collate audit information, generating and distributing regular and accurate reports to highlights risks to the business
- Monitor progress and compliance with contractual milestones ensuring contractual requirements are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have auditing and compliance experience working with commisoners such as DWP, ESFA, ESF and Big Lottery.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22000 /year
We are a disability confident employer and welcome applications.
- Quality Assurance