A client of Morgan Hunt is looking for an Experienced Welfare Benefits Officer to join their busy team
The Responsibilities Will Be:
- To provide advice and assistance to Council Tenants affected by the Welfare Reform, including providing support to residents on a wide range of Welfare Benefits to help them optimise their income.
- To undertake money advice, budgeting support, training and housing advice.
- Managing a large caseload and tracking progress of cases is essential.
- Liaising with external bodies such as the Department of Works & Pension to challenge and request revision in regards a Benefit Decision.
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- An already experienced Welfare Benefits/Financial Inclusion Officer as this role requires no training
- In possession of their Own Enhanced DBS Check issued within the last year or on the Online Update Service. This is due to the role requiring someone to make home visits to Vulnerable Clients
- Immediately Available or with the Maximum of 1 weeks' notice period
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.