Our client based on Gelderd Road are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic MIG WELDER with fabrication experience to join their team on a temporary basis.
To carry out all duties of a MIG WELDER effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
- Work in a fast paced environment, be able to work to time targets.
- The role will involve moving stock around loading
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will:
- Must have Experience
- Be hard-working
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, be physically fit
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
- Welding experience
- Fabrication experience
Monday to Friday 0700-1600
Rate of pay:
£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'