Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company requires experienced Welders to undertake an initial 12 month contract based in Hucknall.
As a member of the team your will:
- Predominantly be involved with the welding of Titanium materials using various processes including Manual TIG welding in accordance with defined specifications and procedures, as detailed within the Manufacturing Instructions and Data Cards
- You will work within a team to resolve production and quality issues and have the flexibility to undertake other tasks and activities as and when required
- You will also be expected to be proactive in cost saving and continuous improvement
- Your role will be an integral part of our manufacturing process and will enable Rolls-Royce to maintain our excellent quality standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have served a recognized engineering apprenticeship or NVQ lvl 3.
- In addition, you will possess a working knowledge of Titanium welding; a demonstrable working knowledge of TIG welding is essential
- It is essential that you have an up-to-date working knowledge of health, safety (including COSHH) and environmental procedures.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.