Meridian are seeking a couple of experienced Fabricators to work in their factory in Nottingham This is a 12 week temp to perm vacancy with good rates of pay with an immediate start.
Specialise in the manufacturing, installing and erecting structural steel. They also work on behalf of other clients that require then to fabricate and install balustrades, stairs and handrails. They are expanding their team and require a skilled fabricator/welder to join then in the factory and to assist on site installations. You will not be required to go on site to install.
Duties and Person Desired:
- Previous experience fabrication and welding with structural steel mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium for architectural fabrications such as balustrades, balconies and hand rails.
- Adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required and also be prepared to work away on various sites nationwide.
- Must have experience in a similar position.
- Able to work from and to read/understand engineering drawings..
- Welding - MIG and TIG experience
- Staying out will ensure accommodation is paid for by our client
- Skilled or semi skilled candidates will be considered
Location : Nottingham
Rate of pay: £10.50ph
Contract term: 12 weeks temp to perm.
If you fit the above criteria then please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the application in more detail.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"