We urgently require EXPERIENCED WELDERS/TRAINEE WELDERS to work for our busy Manufacturing Client based in Plymouth.
The ideal Candidates will have worked within a similar Manufacturing role and have experience of either MIG or TIG Welding (preferably both). You will need to be an excellent time-keeper along with being reliable and hard working. The client can offer training for less qualifed Welders.
Due to location of Client own transport is preferred but not essential.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manual MIG / MAG welding
- Manual TIG Welding
- Operation of robotic welding cells
- Working as part of a fast-paced Production Welding team, adhering to production targets
- Carrying out and recording of quality checks
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Good competency across a range of welding techniques
- Understanding of drawings and weld symbols
- Understanding of weld parameters
Various Shifts available:
0700 to 1500 : Mon to Fri: 1500 to 2300 : Mon to Fri: 2300 to 0700 Sun-Thurs
Pay Rates : Starting at £8.28 (Training) hour : £8.49 (MIG) : £8.79 (MIG/TIG) plus an attendance allowance.
Shift premium of 25% for 1500-2200 and 33% for 2300-0700
Overtime rates available..
All Candidates will need to complete a short Weld Test prior to being offered a position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job