Duties will include:
- Welding in MIG discipline.
- Fabricating from basic drawings, angles and channel sections.
- Finishing and grinding of materials prior to leaving for customer deliveries
Ideal candidate will require:
- Previous experience of MIG Welding in Mild & Stainless Steel
- Ability to work from drawings.
- Ability to measure and cut materials accurately
- Work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
- Working either an AM or PM shift (06:00-15:00/ 15:00-00:00)
- Pay rate: 10.50-11.50 per hour
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click 'APPLY'.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'