Calling all time served welders, are you looking to work in a fantastic, modern environment?
If so you can grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment. We currently have opportunities for welders to work in Peterlee, County Durham on an ongoing temporary basis.
- 28 days paid holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Monthly performance lead bonus including annual attendance bonus
- Regular Performance review schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- 36.5 hours PER WEEK
- £16.18 PER HOUR
- Back Shift (20%)
- Night Shift (35%)
- Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00
- Friday, 08:00 - 12:30
- Monday - Thursday, 16:00 - 00:00
- Friday, 12:30 - 17:00
Monday - Thursday, 00:00 - 08:00
Friday, 17:00 - 21:30
- Work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Carry out some manual lifting
- Work with a sense and awareness of safety at all times
- Previous experience of MIG, MMA
- Relevant NVQ Level 3
- Normal working week is: 36.5 hours.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
This is an ongoing, temporary assignment.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'