Taskmaster are currently recruiting for Mig & Tig welders to work on a full time, permanent basis in the Gainsborough area for a global leader in their sector. Each vacancy will lead to a full time position with the company providing the probation period is passed successfully.
- Manufacturing of exhaust system component parts in stainless steel and mild steel.
- Manufacturing of assembly aids.
- Complete work order documentation for jobs processed and compilation of time sheets on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of housekeeping standards within working area.
- Assist in in solving manufacturing problems.
- Experience in weld techniques and process
- Used to working in a workshop environment
- Welding of stainless steel 1.4mm thick to 2mm thick.
Shift - 15:30 to 02:00 - Monday to Friday (Shifts can be negotiated and they do have day shifts available)
Pay rate - £12:79 - £13.08 + overtime after 39 hours
- The client is willing to look at travel expenses for those who would require it especially from candidates that are travelling from further afield.
- Candidates who have just finished apprenticeships or College will also be considered providing that you hold your welding qualifications.
If interested please contact Taskmaster (Doncaster branch) or email and we will look to book a weld test.
Taskmaster are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'