Major Recruitment are urgently recruiting for an experienced Welder with an immediate start to join our client based in Darlington.
Our client is looking for a time served welder for a number of week's ongoing work due to the growth of the business in the oil and gas sector.
Duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Follow the Values set by Major Rec recruitments client
- Take care of Health and Safety for yourself and colleagues
- Follow all policies and processes
- Perform welding tasks in accordance with contract procedures as requested by your manager
- Attain acceptable levels of productivity
Job related skills and knowledge:
- Time served welder
- Experience of MIGH, TIG and MMA welding processes
- Working with stainless, mild or aluminium steel working of 1 - mm and above
- Proven experience working with power tools
- Ability to oxy flame burn
- Ability to read drawings
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good team player
The hours of work for the role are Monday to Thursday 07.30 - 16.15 and Friday fours hours worked between 06.00 - 12.00 at a rate of £10.80 per hour.
If you fit the criteria for the role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'