Are you an experienced welder looking to further your skills?
Are you looking for ongoing work in the Newtown or Welshpool area?
If you’ve answered yes to the above, APPLY NOW.The Job Role:
- All aspects of welding in a factory environment.
- Working to detailed engineering drawings.
- Working on bespoke products for individual client needs.
- Working as part of the welding team.
- At least 2 years welding experience.
- Own transport to travel to Newtown or Welshpool.
- Strong working history of welding.
- Must be flexible with working hours due to increased orders.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must have own PPE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'