Grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment.
We currently have opportunities for Welders to work at our clients factory in Gainsborough on a short-term temporary basis. The role is expected to last around 3-4 months.
Our client, a household name in the Industrial industry, is seeking Time served Welders to work in their factory in Gainsborough.
The role involves The manufacture of exhaust components in stainless steel and mild steel using predominately MIG weld technology and fuse welding using the TIG process on some products, to the required quality and specification. This involves interpretation of engineering drawings and use of jigs and fixtures to aid manufacture.
- Manufacture of exhaust system component parts in stainless steel and mild steel
- Manufacture of components to company quality standards
- Manufacture of assembly aids
- Completing works order documentation for jobs processed and compilation of time sheets on a daily basis
- Maintenance of housekeeping standards within working area
- Assist in solving manufacturing problems
Normal working week is 37 hours, this could include shift work
Rate of pay = £20 per hour
- MIG welding
- Engineering workshop experience
- Fuse welding using the TIG process
- Comprehension of engineering drawings/Weld Symbols
- Working to established quality criteria
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- tig welder
- mig welder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"