We are currently looking for MIG Welders for one of our prestigious clients to deal with recent expansion in their business.
THE JOB ROLE
• MIG Welding on Galvanised and Stainless Steel
• Production of Security Fencing, Gates, Railings and crowd control barriers
• Working at a fast pace to meet production targets
• Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
• You will be required to work on your own initiative
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified at NVQ Level 2 in Welding and other relevant Welding/Engineering qualifications
- Be familiar with Basic engineering drawings
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have will have previous experience of the Welding industry
Please contact Ray Carden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'