Corr Recruitment is looking for a welder to join our client in Newbury area on temporary basis.
The candidate will:
- Able to work from drawings
- Welding and tacking of steel section and plate from 3mm-12mm
- Coding not required
- Fabrication and marking out skills
- Drilling and cutting
- Able to work to instruction unsupervised
- Overhead crane usage
- Fork lift truck operator a bonus
- General tool skills for use with powered tools and cutting machinery.
- Working to set criteria
This person will be working under the guidance of the Production Supervisor and may have involvement with the Business Unit Manager as well as shop floor production staff.
Hours Monday to Thursday 8am-4.40pm (half hour for lunch included unpaid), Friday 8am- 2.30pm (half hour for lunch included unpaid). Overtime on request if required.
Equipment necessary to carry out these duties will be provided.
Is this you?
Please apply now!!