- MTrec are looking for a candidate who is looking for a long term opportunity as a welder / fabricator at an expanding company based in the Country Durham area.
- MIG welding of both mild and stainless steel materials
- General fabrication duties including grinding, cutting and brake press operations
- Must be able to work in a fast paced engineering department
- Able to work both individually in a team
- Be able to read engineering drawing
- Should have 2 years experience in welding
- Opportunities to gain a permanent contract after a probation period
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30 pm
- Sunday - Thursday, 20:00 pm - 06:00 am
- (2 weekly rotation)
- £9.00 per hour on day shift rotation
- £12.00 per hour on night shift rotation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'